Wunderkammer is soon to be a shop.

Hello there,
This is the first post for Wunderkammer, a shop in Arlesey, Bedfordshire.
This blog will be a means of advertising and of chronicling the best things I find as I trawl through sheds, auctions and car boot sales.
I take great joy in finding unusual and attractive objects and in meeting like-minded people. This shop should allow me to do both while supporting myself and giving me time to do other things I like, which is mostly drawing and printing.
Wunderkammer will be up and running in early December. The opening hours will be Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 10am - 7pm.













So far I'm in the process of setting up. I had a lot of help this weekend from Rosalie Schweiker of the Emely Institute (www.emely.wikispaces.com).
We got up at 6am, before sunrise, for a couple of car boot sales, browsing by torchlight, and spent the rest of the day having a good clear up.

No comments:

Post a Comment